Friday, September 01, 2006

Luther

I know I am always very much behind the times when it comes to movies, but the last two nights Donna and I have wathched "Luther". Even having heard & read the Church historical accounts, seeing it on the screen was very moving. A must see for all if you haven't. Really gives you the perspective of what it took for the Reformation break to take place. I am so glad HE is faithful to forgive, restore, and cleanse from all unrighteousness, when I confess my sin directly to Him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Dad, I had no idea you had a blog. I'm going to put a link to yours onto mine. I love you!

I also really enjoyed the movie Luther.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad to see that you are blogging now, too! Thanks for your encouraging comments. I thought Luther was a great movie.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home