Friday, April 27, 2007

Slow Poster

Wow! It has been a terribly long time since I have blogged. I have been to Brazil for lumber business and the training meeting for the leaders of churches where we will have teams this July. We have 9 churches committed and 18 Americanos going.

During all of it I have gotten back into seminary. You know, after you preach for 33 years you ought to go to school to figure out what you don't know. Taking an online class on the Gospels that has really been fun and a Creative Expository Preaching class using James' letter. All good. Think I might have an A in both. Planning a weeklong class at the San Francisco main campus in June before the mission trip because the tuition is free. Then was blessed with a "full ride" scholarship for the Fall and Spring. Maybe I can get my MDiv before I retire from something.

Donna and I went to NY on business last week and took Amtrak down to see Rachel and Jason and all the Burch bunch + others. Great weekend. Back home and hit the ground running. Guess that's all that's fit to print today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home