Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kenya coming...

Well... Rachel told me she would be checking for this and I don't really have the time to do it all today, so I will only whet your appetite. Then I am going to branch into the unknown and upload some pictures of the Kenya mission trip.

We left for Kenya October 3rd, meeting most of the group in Chicago. I was participating with International Commission of Lewisville TX, a group our family had gone with for many years. We had 45 Americans and 54 national African missionaries and pastors working in either 32 or 36 churches. God allowed us to lead 9,650 people to saving faith in Jesus Christ. We walked the bush everyday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. It was incredible. Pray about going next year... September 3-16.

More later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Thanks so much Dad for opening my eyes to Missions.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home